It’s fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they are doing!
We have an Accounts Receivable position open immediately. The ideal candidate will provide excellent customer service at all times to listeners, customers, staff, and guests.
Here are some of the main functions of our Accounts Receivable position:
- Backup office staff
- Post trade invoices, contracts and payments
- Research and correct payment issues
- Month end closing and reconciliation of credit card, cash and trade sales
- Perform all aspects of A/R including deposits, collections, payments, and refunds
- Generate and send monthly invoices and statements
- Process credit applications and set up new client payment terms
Requirements & Skills:
- High School diploma
- Associates Degree is preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Minimum two years of bookkeeping experience or equivalent
- Working knowledge of Excel
- Must maintain Notary Public Credentials (at Company expense)
- Must have valid Driver’s License and be insurable by Company
- Detail oriented, reliable, and trustworthy
If you’re an upbeat multi-tasker seeking a challenging, yet fun position working with enthusiastic over-achievers, you’ll enjoy your career with us!
40 hours a week
8am – 5pm
Send Resume to: email@example.com