This new fulltime role is to lead the development and growth of audiences for the Company’s 2 northstate Classic Rock brands Thunder 100.7 Chico and Red 103.1 Redding.
Employee’s immediate supervisor will be Dave Shakes, Sr VP of Strategic Development. Creative collaboration is expected with the Chico OM and Revenue Manager (KTHU-FM) and Redding OM, and Market Manager (KHRD-FM) and the Company’s Regional Marketing Director who serves both markets.
Classic Rock Format Captain Duties and Requirements
Classic Rock Format Captain (CRFC) duties include:
- Daily scheduling of the Music Log according to the Strategic Music Recipe of the Station.
- Script the Station to be reflective of each market’s listener’s interests and lifestyle
- Coach and motivate the Station’s company-employee airstaff with regularly scheduled aircheck meetings.
- Perform a Mon-Fri prime daypart show.
- Write, Produce, and Update Station imaging.
- Listener Customer Service: Respond to listener complaints promptly within hours of receipt, following Company guidelines which includes informing the respective Cluster MM, OM and/or senior management of the complaint.
- Attend sales meetings from time to time and be an effective advocate for the Station.
- Cultivate and recruit prospective airstaff members.
- Develop professional and community relationships that contribute to and benefit the Station’s goals.
- Perform some paid talent sales appearances and appear at select community events to represent the station.
- Manage the content and creative direction of station website, mobile app, social media, and email fan newsletter so that it supports messages that grow our Station fans.
Candidate Qualifications for CRFC include:
- Ability to work on-site at Chico or Redding CA Cluster studios.
- Demonstrated ability to program the classic rock format
- Demonstrated ability to lead an airstaff.
- Demonstrated ability to script and image a great station brand
- Demonstrated ability to perform as an engaging radio air talent
- Ability to effectively use social media to engage with and grow fans
- Ability to learn and master local cluster’s automation system (Wide Orbit)
- Ability to learn and master Adobe Audition production software
- Ability to use Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Attention to detail. Reliable.
Results Radio LLC offers competitive benefits including medical, dental, 401K, and vacation.
Interested candidates should apply with resume and appropriate creative materials to Applicant@ResultsRadio.com Results Radio LLC is an equal opportunity employer.