Results Radio Redding is seeking a full-time Sales Associate. The Sales Associate is an important part of the Results Radio sales team. The Sales Associate is an “in-training” position intended to prepare the occupant for a position in the Cluster Sales Department within one year. As a training position duties include:
Sales Department Responsibilities:
- Train intensively, learn all sales department functions and procedures, including all features/functions of customer relations management software system (“CRM”)
- Develop and demonstrate marketing skillset in all phases of Results Radio and Results Digital products and services
- Create presentations that facilitate positive and effective impressions with prospective and current clients
- Update sales presentations, media kits, and other collateral deemed necessary to effectively present the Company to the advertising community.
- Monitor and assure that all client-facing documents are uploaded to and maintained in CRM
- For qualifying personnel only:
- Enter sales contracts & production orders into traffic & billing system
- Enter trade contracts & production orders into traffic & billing system
- Review, verify accuracy of and complete filing of sales and/or trade contract confirmations
- Create advertiser campaign recaps
- Attend Sales Meetings (Individual and group)
- Any additional responsibilities reasonably assigned by Results Radio management.
The Sales Associate position is classified as a full-time position, regularly scheduled for 40 hours per week, Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm.
Required Job Skills/ Qualifications
Must pay great attention to detail.
Must be able to multi-task and thrive in a fast paced office setting
Must be reliable: be on time, meet commitments, do what you say you’ll do.
Must maintain a neat and groomed appearance.
Must be proficient with computer software including: Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
Must become proficient with Specialty Data Systems traffic and billing software
Experience with Photoshop or other graphics-creating software is desired.
Must possess a demonstrated ability to assist in creating written proposals.
Must have valid Driver’s License and be insurable by Company.
Must be available to occasionally work Saturdays, and some Sundays.
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org