The Promotion Coordinator at Results Radio supports the Promotions, Programming, and Sales departments in planning, coordinating, and executing on-site events and on-air promotions.
Under the direction of the Regional Marketing Director, the Promotion Coordinator will be the lead in logistical tasks and execution of promotional activities such as event setup/takedown, errands, paperwork, resource management and storage, and promotional fulfillment
Under the supervision of the Regional Marketing Director, the PC executes the following daily and weekly activities:
- Scheduling on-air and on-site personnel for remote broadcasts and events.
- Updating and distribution of Cluster internal Events Calendar to cluster staff.
- Preparation for, attendance in weekly Cluster promotion meeting.
- Preparation for, attendance and constructive participation in weekly individual station programming meetings, if requested.
- Ongoing, daily communication of objectives and progress with RMD and OM.
- Be the primary appearance promo assistant. Schedule other PAs if needed.
- Lead in Execution and quality control coordination of appearance setup/strike, production and broadcast materials (copy points/prize package/etc.).
- Maintenance and appearance of station vehicles.
- Maintenance of all promotions-related equipment including remote systems and visibility tools to ensure optimal working condition.
- Assist in social media and website updating and maintenance of sales promotions elements as directed by the RMD and OM.
- Winner prize redemption support for OM and PDs.
- Assist RMD and OM in organization, updating, and maintenance of contest archives including winner forms, prize closets, affidavits, related records and customer service.
- Fill-in for reception office post and answering phones.
- Manage Public Service Announcement (PSA) customer service and execution, including on-air scheduling, community calendars, and follow up correspondence with community organizations.
- Any other assignments reasonably assigned by the RMD to the PC.
Additional Required Job Skills/ Qualifications
- Must be available to work events that may be scheduled seasonally on some evenings, Saturdays, Sundays and holidays.
- Must have valid Driver’s License and be insurable by Company.
- Must possess auto insurance that meets the company minimum coverage.
- Must be able to carry/lift remote and appearance equipment (40 lbs)
- Ability to meet deadlines and work effectively with company colleagues.
- Effective writing and communication skills including remote-meetings (Zoom) and online presentations.
- Attention to detail.
- Reliable: to be on time, to meet commitments, to do what you say you’ll do.
- Neat and groomed appearance.
- Ability to setup tents, banners, signs as trained and directed.
- Ability to setup electronics, staging, and signage as trained and directed.
- Familiarity and basic knowledge of computer software including: Word, Excel, Photoshop and Outlook email.
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org