The Promotion Coordinator (“PC”) at Results Radio supports the Promotions, Programming, and Sales Departments in planning, coordinating, and executing events and promotions.
Under the direction of the Regional Marketing Director (“RMD”), the PC will be the day-to-day lead for logistical tasks and execution of Cluster promotional activities including, but not limited to, timely internal electronic and paper-based communications with staff and management, event setup/takedown, resource management and storage, promotional fulfillment, file-making and upkeep and errands.
The PC will be responsible to execute the following daily and weekly activities:
* Scheduling on-air and on-site personnel for remote broadcasts and events.
* Updating and distribution of Cluster internal Events Calendar to Cluster staff.
* Preparation for, attendance in weekly Cluster promotion meeting.
* Preparation for, attendance and constructive participation in weekly individual station programming meetings, if requested.
* Ongoing, daily communication of objectives and progress with RMD and Cluster Operations Managers (“OM(s)”).
* Be the primary appearance Promotion Assistant (“PA”). Schedule other PAs if needed.
* Lead in Execution and quality control coordination of appearance setup/strike, production, and broadcast materials (copy points/prize package/etc.).
* Maintenance and appearance of station vehicles.
* Maintenance of all promotions-related equipment including remote systems and visibility tools to ensure optimal working condition.
* Assist in social media and website updating and maintenance of sales promotions elements as directed by the RMD and OM.
* Winner prize redemption support for OM and Station Program Director(s) (“PD(s)”).
* Assist RMD and OM in organization, updating, and maintenance of contest archives including winner forms, prize closets, affidavits, related records, and customer service.
* Fill in for reception office post and answering phones.
* Manage Public Service Announcement (PSA) customer service and execution, including on-air scheduling, community calendars, and follow-up correspondence with community organizations.
* Any other assignments reasonably assigned to the PC by the RMD or the Company President.
Additional Requirements and Responsibilities:
*Proficiency with computer hardware and software sufficient to complete all job-related assignments, including: Microsoft Products: Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Photoshop, and Outlook, vPromotions, SDS and all other Company licensed software.
* Must have a valid Driver’s License and be insurable by Company.
* Must possess auto insurance that meets the Company’s minimum coverage.
* Must be able to carry/lift remote and appearance equipment (40 lbs.)
* Ability to meet deadlines and work effectively with company colleagues.
* Effective writing and communication skills including remote-meetings (Zoom) and online presentations.
* Attention to detail.
* Reliable: to be on time, to meet commitments, to do what you say you’ll do.
* Neat and groomed appearance.
* Ability to set up tents, banners, signs as trained and directed.
* Ability to set up electronics, staging, and signage as trained and directed.
* Must be available to work events that may be scheduled seasonally on some evenings, Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays.
The immediate supervisor of the Chico-YSC Clusters Promotion Coordinator will be the Company RMD.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org