Results Radio Redding is seeking a full-time Sales Associate. The Sales Associate is an important part of the Results Radio sales team. The Sales Associate is an “in-training” position intended to prepare the occupant for a position in the Cluster Sales Department within one year. As a training position duties include:
Sales Department Responsibilities:
- Train intensively, learn all sales department functions and procedures, including all features/functions of customer relations management software system (“CRM”)
- Develop and demonstrate marketing skillset in all phases of Results Radio and Results Digital products and services
- Create presentations that facilitate positive and effective impressions with prospective and current clients
- Update sales presentations, media kits, and other collateral deemed necessary to effectively present the Company to the advertising community.
- Monitor and assure that all client-facing documents are uploaded to and maintained in CRM
- For qualifying personnel only:
- Enter sales contracts & production orders into traffic & billing system
- Enter trade contracts & production orders into traffic & billing system
- Review, verify accuracy of and complete filing of sales and/or trade contract confirmations
- Create advertiser campaign recaps
- Attend Sales Meetings (Individual and group)
- Any additional responsibilities reasonably assigned by Results Radio management.
The Sales Associate position is classified as a full-time position, regularly scheduled for 40 hours per week, Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm.
Required Job Skills/ Qualifications
Must pay great attention to detail.
Must be able to multi-task and thrive in a fast paced office setting
Must be reliable: be on time, meet commitments, do what you say you’ll do.
Must maintain a neat and groomed appearance.
Must be proficient with computer software including: Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
Must become proficient with Specialty Data Systems traffic and billing software
Experience with Photoshop or other graphics-creating software is desired.
Must possess a demonstrated ability to assist in creating written proposals.
Must have valid Driver’s License and be insurable by Company.
Must be available to occasionally work Saturdays, and some Sundays.
To apply: Send your resume to: email@example.com