Join the exciting world of Results Radio in this unique position of Director of First Impressions. Whether it’s with a client, at one of our concerts or just around the office your responsibility is to make us look good among other things. This is a full-time position with benefits including medical, paid vacation, 401-K and more.
This position will include the following activities: timely, efficient and accurate office administration; facilitation of a positive guest experience for visitors to the Company’s Sacramento office; facilitation of a positive experience for current and prospective clients when we interact with them, and caretaking of any other public-facing opportunity in which Company might be making an impression.
Required Job Skills and Qualifications:
- Must be proficient with computer software including: Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Experience with Photoshop or other graphics-creating software is desired.
- Must possess a demonstrated ability to assist in creating written proposals.
- Must have valid Driver’s License and be insurable by Company.
- Must be available to occasionally work Saturdays, and some Sundays.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org Use subject line: Director of First Impressions. EOE. Posted 2/10/2020